To find out what antisocial behaviour is and what you can do about it go to:
- Nuisance parking and abandoned vehicles
- Nuisance and abandoned animals
- Nuisance noise
- Annoying phone calls or unwanted visits
- Fly-tipping and other littering
- Disputes with neighbours
- Nuisance behaviour by groups of people
- Vehicle nuisance involving cars, bikes and mopeds
Is it an emergency?
Does it feel like the situation could get heated or violent very soon? Is someone in immediate danger? Do you need support right away?
If so, please call 999 now
If there is no immediate danger to life:
Antisocial behaviour can have a lasting impact on neighbourhoods and communities as it often leads to an increase in crime, particularly violence and criminal damage. If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour of any kind, report it using our quick and simple online tool.
You can report antisocial behaviour by using this link:
If you want to report something you think may breach the government measures: