IMPORTANT! This is for general enquiries only. This is not an emergency service, nor a way of contacting the police. For all emergencies call 999, and for other ways to contact the police, see Reporting a Crime.

We will try to deal with any enquiries in a timely manner, but we are volunteers and it may take several days for someone to respond.

This form can be used to inform us of updates to the data we hold about your membership (e.g. change of contact details or moving away from the area)